Bridging the Gap
Egalitarianism and Equity
Sustainable inclusion of the socially and economically excluded sections through people appropriate solutions
What We Do ?
Review Monitoring, Evaluation & Impact Assessment
Baseline-Mid term- End Term Assessment
Action Research & Studies
Survey & Implementation
Implemented projects in ALL districts of West Bengal
Conducted Evaluation Assignments in West Bengal, Bihar, Jharkhand, Chhattisgarh, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh & Orissa
Organized Training programmes in Tripura, Orissa and West Bengal
Undertaken action research in Bangladesh & Bhutan
We provide a unique combination of technical expertise and on-field experience, which necessarily guides the appropriateness of any action-oriented programme. The work traverses the path from research, design to implementation. Over the thirteen years of its existence it has undertaken major consultancy projects as well as minor grassroots implementation programmes with National and International Sponsors as well as the Government , Zilla Parishads and Municipalities.. Prominent few are UNICEF,World bank, DFID, GTZ, Health and Family Welfare Department, Govt. of West Bengal, Department of Science and Technology, Govt. of India, Department of Panchayat and Rural Development, Govt of West Bengal, etc.
We have organized several training programmes for the Government, NGO-s as well as the grassroots on varied topics ranging from Entrepreneurship Development , Decentralised Planning, Resource Management to Participatory Planning Monitoring Evaluation and Learning.
Core Team → Administration → Project Team → Field Coordination
Secretary Sr. Executive – 1 Programme Analyst Community
/ Researcher – 1 Mobilization Specialist- 3
Active Members – 7 Asst. Executive cum Agriculture / Water Project / Survey
Program Manager -2 Management Expert – 3 Supervisor – 3
Associates Accounts – 2 Sub – Assistant Training Coordinator – 4
Consultants – 10 Engineers -3
Programme Office Assistant & Soft Skill , English and Community Workers /
Coordinators – 2 Office Attendant – 2 Computer Trainers – 4 Volunteer / Surveyors – 70
We have our Registered Office in Kolkata. The Field Offices are at Siliguri, Jalpaiguri & Purulia.
Status of the Organization
Institute for Planning, Innovative Research, Appropriate Training and Extension: INSPIRATION (Reg. Name: Hijli INSPIRATION) is a nonprofit and voluntary organisation registered under the West Bengal Societies Registration Act XXVI of 1961 (Reg. No. S/82362 of 1995-96 dated 08/01/1996).
The organisation is also registered under the following :
- Section 12A of the Income Tax (Exemptions) Act, 1961, w.e.f. 01/04/2001, dated 20/03/2002.
- Section 80G(5)(vi) of the Indian Income Tax Act, 1961; dated 15.06.2009 under which donations are exempted from Income Tax.
- Section 6(I) of the Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act, 1976. Registration Number 147110638. Nature: Social. Dated 16 March 2004.
- FCRA renewed Certificate is valid for a periods of five years with effect from 1st November 2016.
- Section 1(3)(b) of the Employees’ Provident Fund & Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952. Code number is WB/CAL/61771 dated 28/03/2014.
- Section 1(5) of the E.S.I. Act, 1948. Code number is 41000570020001399 dated 16/05/2014.
- Under the West Bengal State Tax of Employments Act, 1979 (WB Act VI of 1979). Registration number is 191002186580 dated 18/05/2015.
- Under Service Tax Rules 1994. Registration number is AAATH4423LSD004 dated 23/01/2015.
- GSTIN Registration Number : 19AAATH4423L2ZI dated 28/06/2017. replica watch